- January 2023
- December 2022
- October 2022
- Discover our South Mumbai travel guide
- Indian tigers: the inspiration behind our Durga adjustable ring.
- Travel diaries: a three day stay in Jaipur
- Our new adjustable stacking rings have arrived.
- Winner: Commercial Jewellery Designer Of The Year at Retail Jeweller
- Heirlooms reimagined with our London Topaz adjustable rings.
How to ward off Halloween ghouls with SVP.
Oct 27, 2015
We’re launching into Halloween SVP style, which means we have just the gems to help protect you from all those wicked witches, wizards and things that go bump in the night. Heart going boom? Well then you need an SVP amethyst, the stone that’s said to calm and protect you. Choose from soft green and our bright vibrant purple stones set in 18 carat gold vermeil. Need something a little stronger perhaps? Malachite is called the magical stone because its stranger-danger properties are said to give you all the protection you need. And if you just happen to get bitten by a serpent, emerald and onyx are the stones to get you through. Get your spook on, and take your fill of our Halloween-style sparkling protection here: Margot and here Bonbon