- January 2023
- December 2022
- October 2022
- Discover our South Mumbai travel guide
- Indian tigers: the inspiration behind our Durga adjustable ring.
- Travel diaries: a three day stay in Jaipur
- Our new adjustable stacking rings have arrived.
- Winner: Commercial Jewellery Designer Of The Year at Retail Jeweller
- Heirlooms reimagined with our London Topaz adjustable rings.
- July 2022
All change. SVP Jewellery becomes Sarah Verity.
Dec 30, 2022
We are changing our name. I started this company very organically and I just used my initials. I used to work in advertising and most companies were set up using the founders initials.
We are growing our brand across Ireland and eight months ago Saint Vincent de Paul decided to rebrand to SVP. It became confusing so we changed our name to SARAH VERITY - my first and middle name.
Now to streamline the company we have decided to take the next step and change our name to SARAH VERITY for every territory.
What does this mean?
From the 6th January 2023 our website URL will be
Our old domain will still work and just redirect our customers.
Verity means truth and that is one of our main values, to be true, speak the truth, to be kind and transparent.
What do you think?