12 INSPIRING PEOPLE.
Apr 27, 2023
Sarah Verity Jewellery
Apr 19, 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
Can you mix gold and silver rings?
Apr 03, 2023
There are no rules for styling different metals together but Sarah Verity CEO & Founder of Sarah Verity Jewellery follows a few guides to create effortlessly curated hands.
1. Chose two gemstones that complement each other that follow the same tone as the metal.
2. Choose two bright contrasting colours from different collections, Audie and Rio always work well together.
3. Opposites attract. Pink and green should always be seen. We love our Highway Star set with soft Pink Quartz with our pretty Green Marine Quartz.
4. For lovers of colour, keep the tone the same and contrast with colour and metal.
5. Keep your colours cool for silver and warm for gold to crate the ultimate contrast. For instance a beautiful warm rose quartz (worn for love) set in our recycled 18 carat gold vermeil, stacked against our beautiful labradorite with it's cool tones set in recycled sterling silver look great together.
6. Make your own rules - whatever you love, is all that matters.
Which combination is your favourite?
Shop all our adjustable rings here
← Older Post Newer Post →